Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fun with Friends

So the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of fun with friends... I realized I havent blogged anything so I threw them all together in ONE BIG BLOG. :)
Its amazing how many stick-your-arm-out-and-take-a-picture shots I have! geez louise.

First, here is a friend collage from Cancun... Sooo fun :)




Before Egan and I left for Cancun, we played with Justin & Amelia Lyon. E, Kyle Barnes, and Justin played some 80's air guitar..... THAT was entertaining!




Today I drove up to Santa Barbara to hang out with two of my favorite people... Nathan & Amber Holritz.






I stole this from Amber's blog. Apparently we (myself, Amber, Amy, & Janey decided that it would be flattering to make funny faces.



...and then snuggle up in our friend DJ's bed



but of course not before amber and I took self portraits of ourselves in the MIRROR above DJ's bed. I am still trying to figure out why exactly DJ still has a mirror above his bed ;)... but it made for some great laughs



...oh, and one last shot of our friend DJ :)...lol...





So... obviously it has been a fun-filled few weeks. We now return to our regularly scheduled program. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww man! looks like you're having soo much fun. I want in.

what the heck does DJ use that mirror for? I'm scared to proffer some ideas...

And you have something special coming your way soon!

eric

|| davidjay || said...

NO WAY! You found that shot of me and TIM! freaking awesome!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the funny faces are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Shyla,
I saw you today at that wedding fair thing at the Roosevelt. I recognized you from DJ's blog and was going to introduce myself but then you were gone. I was talking to Dina at her booth. Anyway, maybe next time. :)
Justine

c r y s t a l said...

Oh wow!! Looks like a blast!!

And there is more fun to be had!! Craziness! Can't wait to see you!

wrecklessgirl said...

holy toledo! <3 these are GREAT! :) we totally need to do a whole shoot of just "stretch the arm out and shoot self portraits." no, no, we shouldn't.

i'm really excited to be in calfornia again. i hope you're not worn out from all the visiting/visitors by the time i get there! just let me know darlin. california will always be barely south of oregon and a car ride away.

allan z. said...

hey!! you're missing someone :-/

glad you guys had fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

Shyla,
So I just came across your work for the first time the other day. You are rad. totally rad. Thats all I have to say. You are officially bookmarked! count on me blog stalking you regularly...I think bc of this it's only poliete to introduce myself. Hi I'm Sarah Rhoads. haha. Keep on Keepin' on.

Natalie Joy said...

aww! I miss everyone in those pics soooooo stinkin much!!!
Have an amazing time this week!, dont have too much fun without me, and make SURE that sarah takes a ton of pics!!!
love you!:)

Tim Halberg said...

hahahahahaha, that's awesome you found the rainbow shot of me and DJ!!! (I'm scared every time I go to hawaii now about what people are going to tell me when I order shaved ice) ;-)

Blog Archive