My best friend's wedding was no different. I bit off a little more than I can chew but it all came together in the end. I'm still editing all the images from the actual wedding but here's a quick glimpse into the fun projects I got to go crazy on....
These were my pride and joy.
We started with 6 sticks, bushels of flowers, and two buckets of cement and hours later, these resulted....
This arch was the one they were married under
NAME & PLACE CARDS
Now for the name/place cards. This first image was my vision for name cards.
and the next image was the end result.... :)
Instead of table "numbers", each table was represented by a silhouette so the guests found their names and sat at the corresponding image.
Each name card was comprised of 4 layers.
1. Chipboard frames spray-painted black and gold.
2. The names were printed on transparencies
to act as "glass"
3. The silhouettes were printed on cardstock and then they were handcut and assembled with a backing.
The boys built me the wooden wall to display the "family photos" on... and then the Texican hammered in all 150 nails
WAY TOO MANY HOURS was put into this project, but I was pretty pleased with the results. I'm so thankful for all the extra hands to cut and glue and hammer and smack my upside the head too!... :)
Lastly, I made Danielle's reception veil. She changed halfway through the reception into a short dress and birdcage veil.
Images from the actual wedding coming soon! I just wanted to share some of the fun I had along the way.