Monday, February 25, 2008

Love is... | february

"Everybody can be great because everybody can serve" - Martin Luther King

This month's "Love is... " project focuses on a group we had the opportunity to volunteer with a few weeks ago...

The Volunteers of America


7 photographers....Jasmine Star, Liana Lehman, Amy Nave, Sarah Barlow, Crystal Goss, Jenna Walker and myself teamed up with the VOA and documented all their projects in the Denver area. They were in need of new marketing materials and photos for their libraries.

The collective efforts of all 7 photographers produced the following slideshow for VOA to use in their marketing :)

I swear I cant stop watching it!



________________________________________
"Love is not a feeling in the chest, it is bending down to wash another's feet" - Andrew Peterson

8 comments:

Shannon McFarland said...

How AWESOME!!! You should ALL be extremely PROUD!!!!

Much Love & Many Blessings,

;)Shannon

Krista Photography said...

I LOVE the slideshow! When it got to the part where they're all holding the "I am" signs, I was totally crying. What an awesome use of your gifts!

Amy Martin said...

awesome, awesome, awesome. Amazing job, ladies.

Unknown said...

They sign that song at our church I love it, Great slideshow.

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Definitely pulls at my heart strings. You guys did a fabulous job and I can see how much it meant to all of you by the beautiful pictures. Great job. K

Erin Melenbacker said...

aw....Shyla I love those pictures! I think it can be so easy to judge someone from a first meeting, their appearance or facial expressions. It was so great to get a glimpse into who we are on the inside.

Nat said...

Great slideshow! You ladies did an awesome job!

Toni said...

got goosebumps! This is so amazingly beautiful. And humbling.

Blog Archive