Thursday, April 10, 2008

Amanda | yodeling veterinarian

Meet my friend Amanda. During our little session today, I asked Amanda what she wanted to be when she grows up and without skipping a beat she replied... "A Singing Veterinarian!"
I had to laugh at her matter-of-factness as if there was actually a degree to obtain in healing animals through song. My first thought was... I love the innocence, imagination, and creativity that dwells in the heart and mind of a child, but then I thought... hey, why not?!
So, my friends, allow me to introduce you to Amanda.... she is gonna grow up to be the world's first veterinarian who will heal through song. (well, the worlds first non-cartoon one anyway... :])
















15 comments:

nicole green said...

the last two are my favorite. as if it couldn't be more perfect .. her expressions and the lighting. :) love it!

Unknown said...

Great shots Shy! You really were able to get her "real" self in these pictures. Supa dupa my love!

MarkGalligan said...

Shy! You did it!! This is the cut little girl i met. they all rock. u rock!

Anonymous said...

i'm with nicole...love those last two!

andrew said...

Love these shots... the expressions are hilarious! :)

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are awesome! with that red hair and freckles, i get a whole Norman Rockwell feel to them :)

Anonymous said...

these are adorable shots! I LOVE her freckles! SHe looks like a really fun little one with great ambitions. Gotta love that!!

JWC Fotos said...

So super cute. adorable! Love that backlighting on those last two!

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

I would expect nothing less than a BIG dreamer from this little Miss Thang:) She just looks like she has a spart to her. I love the sun flare one-third from bottom-SO cute! I know she probably had a blast with you. Your shoots are like having a playdate with Shy!

Abigail Q said...

Yeyyyy! I've been dying for new pictures! So hot! She looks like a pippi! But cuter. In case no ones told you today~ your amazing!

Shannon Post said...

Adorable - I love the light in these photos - they must not have been shot in Maine though because I know it's been colder than heck there!

Nicole L. Rogers said...

Love these Shyla! I hope you're doing well! I met a friend of yours...Andrew Bryant.

b.mofoto said...

Your work is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I don't know, it looks like she may have a career in acting. She seems like so much fun.

Enoch Photography said...

She is adorable - and the singing veterinarian - how cute is that!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love these!!! they belong in gap kids ads!!

Blog Archive