Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beth | amazon woman

Beth is one of those woman you can easily be jealous of. I'm sure there was a green tint to my skin during our whole shoot.
6ft tall... legs that go to heaven every time... and that hair. OH that hair!
She doesn't need to wear heels and even though she once dated a 5'4'' man, she landed herself a 6'4'' hubby. She is a real live amazon woman.
Oh and it gets better.... she doesnt need to stand on a chair to take pictures. Did I mention she is a photographer? Not a model like you would assume. She actually hired me to take headshots for her new website. The headshots took a turn towards fun when she busted out her wedding dress..... OH yeah.



see.. we started with headshots





Then out came the dress





and BAM... I LOVE this one.





:)

11 comments:

Yuka photo art said...

She is sooo beautiful..............breathtaking images!

BethLaurren said...

shyla shyla shyla shyla I love you!!! These are beautiful!!!

Sarah Barlow said...

SHUT UP!!! These are INSANE! You captured Beth sooooo perfectly! LOVE YOU!

chipgillespie said...

Yeowza!!! Smokin'!!

Kyle said...

Wow. It would seem that Nick is one smart man. One of these I'm guessing will be going on his desk at work...at least that's what I'd do. :)

Lesley said...

These are fantastic! :D Love the last one, like you said "BAM"!

Elena said...

these images are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

Jenni said...

shyla! great job! beth has been my best friend since we were 4, I love that girl. you totally nailed the shoot.

abigail smith said...

Wow, wow, wow. YOU Shyla, are amazing!!!!! YOU Beth, are stunning!!!!!!!

Mary Marantz said...

yowza, yowza, yowza!! dang lady!! you both are AWESOME!

erin brooke wallace said...

Shyla....fantastic! Artist capturing artist and creating art. Amazing to see. Have to say the last is entirely a bam.... love love these.

-ebw

Blog Archive