Monday, February 1, 2010

San Miguel de Allende :: in Black & White

I spent last week in sunny beautiful Mexico. Throughout my wedding career I have had the pleasure of traveling to Mexico for several weddings but nothing was like this trip. I was proffered to see the REAL Mexico instead of the "resort-style" Mexico I was so used to.
We ended up DRIVING down to San Miguel de Allende instead of flying and I saw the country through a new set of eyes. Approximately 9 hours south of the border lies a beautiful cluster of towns. San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato were truly breathtaking and I had a personal translator so the trip was experienced to it's fullest. ;)












4 comments:

Christine Elizabeth said...

Awesome! I love them. You captured a 'Mexico' that I know.

Next time, can I be your official translator!!???? That's my day job ;) (Seriously, I'm a Spanish medical interpreter)

lyz's world said...

Beautiful Pictures...so u drove all the way down there!! fun and exhausting...

Lucia Photography said...

I want to see more! When i was little my parents did that drove down there. I loved it.

Cristi said...

just in case you were wondering who the crazy person who stopped you on the street today was, it was me :)
loved meeting you and i hope i get to see you again <3
have fun in az!

Blog Archive