Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth o' July

I live in quite possibly the most perfect town :) Every season makes me feel like I've walked into a Norman Rockwell painting and The fourth of July was no exception. It's the weekend that this town comes truly alive.
This year our community of friends walked in the Horribles parade and I had the pleasure of making the costumes. 10 little lobsters! And since the parade has political references, we had a little fun marching to some kid...err, LOBSTER friendly protests. ;) (special thanks to e-man for his witty slogans!)

And now for some iphone-alicious shots!


no offense to all my canadian friends.... I love you all.




and thanks to the texican for building our boat-float!



I was in charge of making desserts for our BBQ and I thought they deserved to have their picture taken! "sparklers" for the kids and Panna Cotta with rasperry sauce for the adults. Yum Yum.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Aww cute lobster costumes!

Unknown said...

hahaha! Very cool idea. Love it!

Blog Archive