Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Christmas.

I seem to find it easy to procrastinate on anything BUT decorating for Christmas. Once Thanksgiving was officially over and everyone else got up at 3 am to go shopping.... I got up at 3am to get my tree on. Ok -- maybe not 3 a.m. but 4 a.m. - I am sure of it.
I decided to throw a little twist into my traditional Christmas decor and do a full on installment above the fireplace.
Wooden spools, jute twine, clear ornaments and feathers, OH MY!

I wanted something different, and different is what I got :)







The annual Penguin Tree and my recent ornament addition. It's one of my now favorites




And a few details... including, of course, the hand carved goodness Dad Galligan has gifted me over the years. Again with the speak of favorites. I LOVE these guys and display them every chance I get.




Happy Christmas Decorating!

No comments:

Blog Archive