Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feelin' Blu






My lovely friends at Blu gave me a little interview lovin' over on their blog yesterday! It was quite fun because they asked for a picture of me holding a sign with my age on it. I tried to get a little creative with it and the amazing Liana Lehman did the shooting. There was a *big* hurricane that day. LOL ;)

Can I just say how AMAZING the Blu team has been with the launch of my new site? I have just been so happy with everything. Thanks guys for the awesome experience!!!

Click HERE to read the interview and make sure to leave Kailee some lovin'!

XOXO

4 comments:

Anastasyia And Tiqvah. said...

Hahaha! that is so cool. Guess what!?! i have your same boots! how freekin'awesome is that?!?!
-*Miss Anna Quiz*

Tabitha and Larry said...

I love these shots!
It was so nice chatting with you last night. I'm glad you are here in Boston! Let us know if you need anything. We'd love to help.
:)tabitha

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy valentine's day shy!

Liana said...

Hehe! I'm SOOOO happy we finally found 26th street ;)

Going over to read your interview now. Miss u!!

Blog Archive